University Enterprise Laboratories (UEL) will be embarking on a renewed vision in 2019. We are seeking valued partners to help us realize this vision.
University Enterprise Labs seeks partners to help us to fund program, development, and startup expenses through a variety of sponsorship opportunities. The benefits to sponsorship are significant.
Publicity, Recognition, and Access to Talented Entrepreneurs:
- Visible presence at our events, public relations and promotional opportunities, display of corporate logo on our wall/digital display, website, and promotional material (depending on level of sponsorship)
- Access to talent – our UEL resident companies include some of the most promising early-stage ventures
- Public recognition for your engagement with the innovation and startup ecosystem
- Access to new technologies for licensing, partnering, and acquisition
Innovation Labs and Maker Space:
- A dedicated Innovation Lab will be part of the new addition to UEL
- Dedicated “Maker Space” at UEL, opening in 2019, with new equipment and work space
- Opportunities to sponsor / donate equipment or lab/bench areas
- Opportunities to sponsor problem-solving hackathons or early-stage startups
- Platinum Sponsor: $50,000 and above
- Gold Sponsor: $20,000 to $49,999
- Silver Sponsor: $10,000 to $19,999
- Bronze Sponsor: $4,000 to $9,999
- Supporting Partner: $1500 to $3,999
All partnerships are structured as a charitable contribution that supports the fulfilment of UEL’s nonprofit mission, with non-exclusive access to UEL resident companies. UEL, Inc. has 501(c)(3) status.