UEL’s Executive Director Diane Rucker discusses all things in Minneapolis-St. Paul’s startup ecosystem; changes, needs, growth and opportunities, and how University Enterprise Labs is a vital part of this ecosystem.
Some of the questions Rucker addressed:
- What is UEL? (an incubator for startups in the biotech, healthcare, health-security, medtech, food-agriculture ecosystems)
- How has the startup ecosystem changed in the Twin Cities over the last 5-10 years?
- What exactly is a startup ecosystem, and why does it matter?
- How did you get started as an entrepreneur, and what triggered your interest?
- What’s unique or interesting about the Minneapolis-St. Paul business climate that makes it a good place for startups?
You will find this conversation richly interesting and informative.