University Enterprise Labs (UEL) is committed to supporting a diverse and inclusive community.
We reaffirm our commitment to racial equity.
UEL is proud to sign the MSP Startup Racial Equity Pledge, and we pledge to take specific actions:
- Shift spending and partnership opportunities to BIPOC-owned companies .
- Analyze your company’s equity policies and practices with support from the Center for Economic Inclusion.
- Overhaul hiring, promotional, board membership, and ownership practices with an equity lens and priority for BIPOC leadership with help from The Forum on Workplace Inclusion.
- Publicly champion, mentor, and open doors for diverse entrepreneurs and their teams alongside organizations like GRAVETI, The Coven and TECHQUITY.
- Support community organizations helping small businesses rebuild, such as Lake Street Council, Northside Funders Group and Midway United, and ask that your funds be directed to BIPOC owners.