Health-e designs and develops Eyesafe® products and technology to manage high-energy visible blue light, including screen protection and displays.
Average daily screen time is growing, and many adults experience digital eye strain – a direct result of extended computer and smartphone usage. These displays emit high energy blue light, which contributes to eye strain.
Health-e joined UEL during the summer of 2018. Over the next few months, they continued to work on their products as they grew their business.
- August 2018 – InvisibleShield partners with Health-e
- September 2018 – Health-e collaborates with TÜV Rheinland on a standard for blue light filtration
- January 2019 – Health-e named one of the 20 hottest startups in health
- January 2019 – Health-e partners with Dell at CES2019
- May 2019 – Report on health impacts of blue light on cognitive function
- July 2019 – Health-e officially moves to their new space in Eden Prairie to continue to grow their business.