Wind Down Wednesday Oct 16th @ UEL
Twin Cities Startup Week isn’t complete until you participate in these compelling sessions. Held at University Enterprise Laboratories where there is plenty of free parking.
Join yoga guru Anne Rapp of Yoga Nomads for an interactive session focused on the practice of tuning into your breath, your body and your mind to retail what you have learned this week at TCSW:
Each of the below events has its own session in the schedule- please sign up for each one individually.
TCSW-ing IS HARD. BRING YOUR TIRED AND WEARY ENTREPRENEURIAL SOULS AND LET US BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO THEM! This is an exciting, busy, tiring week of activities! Unwind with UEL as we promote mental and physical wellness in the workplace with extra attention given to the Entrepreneurial Life. Chill out, SIP some superfood elixirs, get a FREE MASSAGE, do some YOGA, take part in an interactive BREATHWORK session, learn strategies for using self-care to build your leadership skills, and bring your curiosities to our panel of wellness gurus. We’ve got a schedule full of wellness wonders to keep you wow-ed for hours. Leave with tools and resources to create a better balanced business life.
- 10:00-10:50 am
- Burnout Is Real! Self-Care for Entrepreneurs with Sierra Carter of TheZenBin. Join Sierra Carter, the founder of The Zen Bin for a radical one-hour self care workshop for entrepreneurs because BURNOUT IS REAL! During this workshop you will build a personalized self-care plan, explore different self care practices that will inspire you to create new routines that are in alignment with who you are holistically, as well practice sacred self reflection through meditation, self reflection and journaling. Learn more about The Zen Bin here: thezenbin.co
- 11:00-11:50 am
- Finding Your Business’s Northern Star: Breathwork for Creative Entrepreneurs with Amy Kuretsky. Breathwork is an active meditation that helps shed limiting beliefs, connect you to your intuition and inspire creativity. It’s like an emotional scrub brush for the body! Through this physical and energetic release session, Amy guides you to cut out the noise and help you tap into the inner wisdom that will allow you to create the work and life you love. No previous breathwork experience necessary- come prepared to connect more deeply to yourself and your business. Learn more about Amy here: https://www.amykuretsky.com.
- 12:00-12:50 pm
- Live Well Lead Well! Next Level Leadership through Personal Well-being: Information on well-being is all around us and yet it can be completely overwhelming and hard to put it into action! We are left telling ourselves what we ‘should be doing’ to be well without fully understanding what “well-being” means to us. Please join us for a unique process of defining your personal well-being and translate this awareness into improved health, leadership, and business results. You will leave feeling refreshed and prepared with tools to lead yourself and others…and to stop ‘shoulding’ on yourself for good.
- 1:00-1:50 pm
- Panel Session: Exhale & Examine with Experts: Best Practices + Q&A on Entrepreneurial Wellness in the Workplace
- Panel Guests: Anne Rapp (Yoga Nomads), Rita Katona (So Good So You), Haley Miskowiec (RD), Dr. Justin Lee (MaxLiving), Amy Kuretsky (Breathwork for Creative Entrepreneurs/Constellation Acupuncture), Sierra Carter (TheZenBin – Self-care for Entrepreneurs), Andy Secor (The Center of Movement), Bryana Grovender (Live Well Lead Well)
- Shots! Shots! Shots! Superfood Potions from SGSY. “Energy,” “Endurance,” “Digestion,” “Detox,” “Beauty,” “Longevity”…Pick your flavor and your function and sip your way to better health
- Free Massage & Bodywork Demos by Dr. Justin Lee & Team from MaxLiving + Andy Secor & Team from The Center of Movement
- Free Hand or Foot Massage with Kathryn Troxel of The Secret Garden Spa. Kathryn is an Advanced Practice Esthetician who uses evidence-based skincare and top of the line products and modalities. Stop by for a massage, a free skin analysis, and a chance to enter to win a free, hour long facial! Be good to yourself and your body.
- Live Well Booth: Come by to learn more about wellness, career and executive coaching for yourself or your organization. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching conversation experience with the Live Well. Lead Well. team!
For the entire TCSW schedule and to register use this link: https://tcsw19.sched.com/event/U4AJ