The city of Saint Paul is commitment to the health & safety of residents, visitors, business owners/workers and commuters, and is opening carefully to help protect everyone.
That’s why local businesses, shops, attractions, hotels, restaurants and more throughout the city are collaborating on a voluntary commitment to cleanliness and safety for reopening. To this end the city has implemented a Ready Together Pledge.
The Ready Together Pledge is a commitment and has been made on behalf of UEL by our executive director Diane Rucker.
As a business residing in the city of St. Paul we have pledged to:
- Have a COVID-19 plan and ensure all staff are properly trained (done – if you need a refresher see our plans here)
- Stay home and get tested when we are sick
- Follow CDC standards for cleaning and sanitation
- Follow social distancing and capacity guidelines
- Regularly wash our hands and have hand sanitizer at high-traffic areas
- Utilize PPE to protect each other and those we serve
To support this commitment to health and safety, we ask our resident companies and all guests to observe these safety guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick or have been in contact with a sick person
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Follow physical distancing guidelines and maintain a 6-foot distance from others
- Wear a face mask
- Limit direct contact with staff and other guests
For more information and a link to the pledge for you and your business.
All of us at UEL appreciate your support and thank you for your cooperation.