The gBETA Medtech program is now accepting applications for our Fall 2021 cohort
This season, the gBETA Medtech program will focus on Black Founders who are innovating in healthcare and medtech.
gBETA is a program of nationally ranked startup accelerator, gener8tor.
gBETA is a free accelerator for early-stage companies with local roots. Each program is capped at five teams, and requires no fees and no equity. gBETA Medtech companies benefit from working with industry-expert partners such as Boston Scientific, BARDA, University of Minnesota, Mayo Clinic, University Enterprise Laboratories and more.
Participating companies receive:
- Individualized coaching and mentorship from the gBETA team during weekly, one-on-one meetings
- One-on-one meetings with 25+ mentors including serial entrepreneurs, subject matter experts and investors
- Weekly Lunch & Learn series featuring topics relevant to startups including understanding market size, choosing a revenue model, and how to pitch investors. Lunch & Learn events are free and open to the public
- Exclusive Pitch Night reception during which participating companies have the opportunity to pitch to an audience of entrepreneurs, mentors, investors and community members
- Opportunity to build relationships within each cohort of five companies, and the community of gener8tor and gBETA alumni
- $1M + in deals and perks from vendors like IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk and Microsoft
- The possibility of being selected for a $10,000 grant
Is this for you? For someone you know?
Want to learn more? SIGN UP FOR OFFICE HOURS
Want to participate? APPLY HERE
Program Dates: October 18, 2021 – December 9, 2021
The deadline for gBETA Medtech Fall 2021 Cohort application submission is August 31st