UEL is an incubator for early stage companies that provides a state-of-the-art laboratory and office facility for companies to develop their technologies while growing their businesses. Over 350 FTEs work across the 60+ companies in our UEL community.
We offer more than just lab spaces for rent. We cultivate space to grow for all of our startups with customizable space for companies, including wet labs, offices, and more.
- Labs range from 800-1,200 rentable square feet, and are furnished with laboratory-grade cabinets and countertops, flammable material storage cabinets, six-foot fume hoods, and sinks.
- We offer an on-site machine shop and Maker Space.
- We provide shared scientific equipment, including:
- De-ionized Water Systems
- -80 Degree Freezer Space
Wet and Dry Lab Space
Our wet and dry lab renting options are completely customizable. Do you need a regular wet lab space to work in or just a corner for one afternoon a week? You decide what you need, and we provide it.
- High-end wet lab space located in secure corridors
- Collaborative wet lab space – rent as much space as you need, for the time you need it
- Flexible dry-lab space
Offices and Meeting Spaces
UEL also provides office and meeting spaces for companies as needed.
- Flexible office space
- UEL Office Suites — small individual offices rented on month-to-month basis, that include shared office equipment and conference space
The UEL 'Garage'
The UEL Garage is meant to provide a “no-frills,” easily accessible and cost-effective space for entrepreneurs seeking to develop new technology and needing access to lab space and other technical facilities. This 3,700 square foot portion of the facility provides space at a low cost along with flexible lease terms. Garage tenants also benefit from shared amenities, such as conference space and shared scientific equipment.