- This event has passed.
February 27, 2018 @ 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Achieve it. Manage it. Improve it.
You may have questions about how to achieve quality translations – where do you even start? Or maybe you have been able to achieve your desired quality yet are looking to develop a long-term strategy on how to manage and improve on that quality localization plan.
UEL is excited that Medical Alley and Argos Multilingual have brought together a panel of local experts to take a deep dive into how to do just that – achieve, manage and improve translation and localization quality.
This highly interactive session will allow you the chance to hear about varied perspectives as well as the opportunity to bring your own questions to the table.
Thursday, February 27 — 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.
At UEL — 1000 Westgate Drive St Paul 55114
1st Floor Ewald Consulting Conference Room – South Entrance
$15 per person — FREE for UEL Tenants
Key takeaways include:
- A unique view on how to build a quality localization program
- How to approach quality change within an existing localization program that needs improvement
- How to work with your localization service provider to gain the best results for your program
- How technology such as Content Management Systems or Translation Management Systems can improve language quality
- A view into how upcoming regulations such as the EU MDR affect different programs
3:30 – 4 pm Registration & Networking
4 – 5:30 pm Program
5:30 – 6:30 pm Networking Reception
Configuration Assurance Manager
INSPIRE MEDICAL SYSTEMS
Manager R&D, Technical Communications
(prev. St Jude Medical)
Master Data Labeling & Artwork
Shannon Rose Farrell-Jackson
Sr VP of Life Science Strategy